Makes 12 rolls
* 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple (about 1/2 pineapple)
* 1 cup chopped fresh mango
* 3 ripe Sark's Sunshine Fresh Fuyu Persimmons (steamed & chopped)
Heat oven to 175 degrees. Puree pineapple, mango, Sark's Sunshine Fresh Fuyu Persimmons with 2 tbsp. of honey in a food processor until smooth.
Spread puree on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a thin, even layer 1/8- inch thick. Tap baking sheet on the counter a few times to release air.
Bake until set in the middle and barley tacky, 2 1/2 to 4 hours. Let cool completely, then use a pizza cutter to slice into 2-inch-wide strips. Halve each strip crosswise and roll in parchment strips of equal size.
* 2 Sark's Sunshine Pickling Cucumbers (peeled, halved, seeded)
* 2 teaspoons sea salt
* 8 ounces Sark's Sunshine Fresh Daikon (peeled, cut in 2 x 1 inch sticks)
* 2/3 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Toss cucumbers with sea salt in colander. Place colander over bowl and let stand 15 minutes. Rinse the Sark's Sunshine Fresh Pickling Cucumbers. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Place Sark's Sunshine Fresh Daikon sticks in medium bowl. Cover with water. Soak 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Stir vinegar and next 3 ingredients in large bowl to blend. Add cucumbers and radish; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
* 5 cups Chicken broth
* 2 stalks Sark's Sunshine Fresh Lemongrass, cut into 2' pieces and crushed 3 kaffir lime leaves
* 1/2 can straw mushrooms
* 1/2 lb. medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 3-5 Sark's Sunshine Fresh Thai chilies (crushed)
* 1 1/2 tbsp. lime juice
* 1 tbsp. fish sauce cilantro leaves
In a medium sauce pan, bring the chicken broth, Sark's Sunshine Fresh Lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves to a boil. Let them simmer for 10 minutes until the flavor comes out. Add straw mushrooms and shrimp. Immediately turn the heat off and crushed Sark's Sunshine Fresh Thai chili, fish sauce, and lime juice. Ladle into serving bowls and sprinkle with cilantro leaves.
* 4 Sark's Sunshine Fresh Chinese Eggplant (halved lengthwise and cut into 1 inch half moons)
* 3 tablespoons canola oil
* 1 cup water
* 3 tablespoons garlic powder
* 5 teaspoons white sugar
* 1 teaspoon cornstarch
* 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
Heat the canola oil in a skillet over high heat. Cook and stir the Sark's Sunshine Fresh Chinese Eggplant until soft, about 4 minutes. Stir in the water, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder. Cover and simmer until all the water is absorbed. Meanwhile, mix sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce, and oyster sauce in a bowl until sugar and cornstarch have dissolved. Stir sauce into the eggplant, making sure to evenly coat the Sark's Sunshine Fresh Chinese Eggplant. Cook until the sauce has thickened.
* 3 stalks of Sark's Sunshine Fresh Lemon Grass
* Raw honey
In a large teapot, combine theSark's Sunshine Fresh Lemon Grass with about 6 cups of rapidly boiling, fresh water. Cover the teapot with a thick towel and allow to steep for 5 to 10 minutes, or until very aromatic. Pour into teacups, sweeten with raw honey, if desired.
* Sark's Sunshine Fresh Champagne Grapes * 1 bag milk chocolate
Directions Cut the Sark's Sunshine Fresh Champagne Grapes into mini bunch sizes and dip them into a bowl of melted chocolate dip and freeze until the chocolate hardens on the grapes.
* 2 large Sark's Sunshine Fresh Organic Yellow Onions
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
*1/2 cup cornmeal
*1/4 cup nutritional yeast
*1-2 tsp. black pepper
*1 cup non-diary milk
*1 tsp apple cider vinegar
* 1 cup panko bread crumbs
* 1-2 tsp seas salt
*2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Slice onion into rigs 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Separate the rings and place in a large bowl.
Mix together all Flour mixture in a small bowl. Whisk together all Liquid mixture in a second bowl. Mix together all Coating mixture in a third bowl. Line up Sark's Sunshine Fresh Yellow Organic Onionrings, flour mixture, liquid mixture, a small plate, coating mixture & baking sheets in assembly line.
To prevent clumping, use one hand for the dry mixtures and the other hand for the wet mixtures. Using you "dry hand," dip onion ring into flour mixture and shake off excess and place on small plate. Using your "dry hand" again, sprinkle a handful of crumbs over the onion ring, to coat completely. Shake off excess and transfer to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining onion rings keeping them evenly spaced and moving onto the 2nd baking sheet when needed. Once you've completed coating all the onion rings, spray them lightly with cooking spray. Bake onion rings for 7-12 minutes or until they begin to brown. Remove from oven flip rings. Return to oven and bake for another 7-12 minutes or until golden.
* 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
* 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
* 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
* 2 tbsp. chopped fennel fronds
* Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
* 8 radishes, trimmed & very thinly sliced
* 6 Sark's Sunshine Fresh Sunchokes, peeled & very thinly sliced
* 2 gala or fuji apples, cored & very thinly sliced
* 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed, cored, and very thinly sliced
In a bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, chives, and fennel fronds to make smooth vinaigrette. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper to taste.
Add radishes, Sark's Sunshine Fresh Sunchokes, apples, and fennel. Toss well, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day, to allow the flavors to come together. Season with salt and pepper before serving.